ONGC invites online applications for the recruitment of HR Executive and Public Relations Officer in ONGC through UGC-NET-June 2019 Examination. Apply by April 9.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), a “Maharatna” Public Sector Enterprise, and India’s flagship energy major is engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil and Gas in India and abroad.
ONGC offers one of the best compensation packages in cost to company (CTC) terms in the country with the opportunity of merit-oriented advancement in a professionally managed organization focused on growth.
ONGC wants young, promising and energetic Indian Citizens with a bright academic record to join the organization at E1 level.
Rs. 60,000 – 180,000//- with an increment of 3% per year.
- Total: 23.
- Human Resource Executive: 20.
- Public Relations: 03.
Human Resource Executive
- MBA with specialization in Personnel Management/HRD/HRM with minimum 60% marks; OR
- Post Graduate degree in Personnel Management/IR/Labour Welfare with minimum 60% marks; OR
- Minimum 2 years full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in PM/IR/Labour Welfare with minimum 60% marks; OR
- 2 years full-time PGDM from IIM with a minimum of 60% marks.
- UGC NET Subject: Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Labour and Social Welfare/Human Resource Management (Subject Code-55) Or Management (Subject Code-17).
Public Relations Officer
- Post Graduate Degree/minimum of 2 years diploma in Public Relations/Journalism/Mass Communication with a minimum of 60% marks.
- UGC NET Subject: Mass Communication (Subject Code-63).
How to apply?
The application process consists of the following two stages:
- On-line registration for UGC- NET examination to be held on June 2019.
- Online application at ONGC with UGC-NET Registration/Roll number. Click here to Apply.
- Last Date for online applications: April 9, 2019.
- Schedule of interviews: 1st week of August 2019(Tentative).
For detailed information, click here.