In the 7th International HR Conference 2020, we invite submissions that seek to gain insight on the emerging trends in leadership research. We invite research paper, conceptual paper, literature review, working paper, case study and viewpoint from academicians, research scholars, consultants, practitioners from the industry, members of professional bodies and students, across the world to contribute on the following themes. The list is indicative but not exhaustive.
- Theories of Leadership
- Trait and behavioural theory
- Contingency theory
- Transactional, transformational and charismatic leadership theories
- Authentic leadership theory
- Servant leadership
- Antecedents of leadership
- Personality and leadership
- Values and leadership
- Intelligence and leadership
- Emotions and leadership
- Leadership and attitude
- Leadership and emotions
- Leadership and engagement
- Leadership and commitment
- Leadership and organizational citizenship behavior
- Leadership and teams
- Leader characteristics and its impact on team
- Collective, distributive and shared leadership
- Leadership in virtual teams
- Leadership and Power
- Leadership and influence strategies
- Leadership and organizational politics
- Leadership and organizational corruption
- Ethics in leadership
- Followership in Leadership
- Leader biases and follower performance
- Leader-member exchange
- Implicit leadership and followership theories
- Leader-follower value congruence
- Dark side of leadership
- Narcissistic leadership
- Abusive leadership and its consequences
- Destructive leadership behavior
- Leader and leadership development
- Role of personality in leader development
- Leadership development and glass ceiling
- Use of technology for leadership development
- Spirituality and leader development
- Leadership in digital era
- Leadership using digital means
- Leader behavior in virtual context
- Use of technological innovations to lead virtual teams
- Leadership and artificial intelligence
- Leader and firm performance
- Leadership and succession planning
- Leadership and diversity management
- Leadership and culture
- Leadership and organizational learning
- Leadership and organizational change
- Leadership research in Asian Context
- Leadership in various contexts and sectors
- Leadership in family managed business
- Leadership in difference sectors (Healthcare, ITES, Education, Manufacturing,
Sports, BFSI, NGO)
- Cross Cultural Leadership
Abstract Submission Deadline: 30th Sept 2019
Communication of Acceptance of Abstract: 31st Oct 2019
Early Bird Registration (Payment): Before 30th Nov 2019
Regular Registration: 1st Dec to 15th Dec 2019
Paper Submission Guidelines:
- Authors must send structured abstract of not more than 500 words using following guidelines:
- Research Objective (mandatory)
- Research Design (mandatory)
- Findings (mandatory)
- Implications (mandatory)
- Limitations (optional)
- Key words (mandatory)
- Only original, unpublished work is sought. Any proposal submitted to present identical or substantially similar work already published, under review for another conference or publication will not be considered.
- By submitting an abstract, the author makes a good faith commitment to present his/her paper at the conference.
- Names of the authors, their addresses (postal and email), and phone numbers should also be indicated.
- In a joint submission at least one of the co-authors should be registered for the conference.
- Registered participants who are interested in submitting their manuscripts for consideration in journal publication attached to the conference are required to submit their full paper before 15th Dec 2019.
- Full papers will be blind peer reviewed by panel of eminent experts.
Kindly send your abstract and full paper at firstname.lastname@example.org
Three Best Papers of the conference would be awarded cash prize.
- Registration details are available online. Please visit the conference website to learn For registration, please fill in the registration form and send it to K.J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai, India, along with NEFT payment or a demand draft of application fee in favor of “K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research,” payable at Mumbai. Please see the table below for payment details while registering. Please share your NEFT details and UTR number with email@example.com.
- The registration form will be put up on the website in the month of September.
- The registration fee will include a compendium of the proceedings with an ISBN number.
- The registration fee will include lunch and snacks for conference days and a conference
- The 2nd author will get a 10% discount; the 2nd paper will get a 40% discount.
- Each author can submit up to 3 papers, but each author has to register separately.
- Papers presented in absentia are required to pay the registration fee.
- Non-paper presenters and spouse/friends accompanying the paper presenter have to register as well.
- Cancellations of conference and preconference bookings received before January 1, 2020 will incur a 50% cancellation charge. Cancellations after this date will not be refunded.
- Invitation and Professional Development Letters: Delegates who require an invitation letter in order to make travel and visa arrangements should first make a conference booking online.
+91-22- 6728 3000