Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the HR Analytics Internship at PhonePe, Bangalore.
About the PhonePe
PhonePe is an Indian digital payment and financial technology company headquartered in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. The PhonePe app, based on the Unified Payments Interface, went live in August 2016.
About the Role
They are looking for a Intern to join our team and participate in the hiring process. You will be responsible for scheduling, coordinating as a HR intern, you have thorough knowledge of HR best practices and have innovative ideas.
- Proficiency in handling complex HR processes- Hands-on experience of working on multiple Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Handles all open requisitions for defined area of responsibility or client group(s).
- Scheduling interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates and hiring managers, in some cases arranging travel for visiting candidates
- Updating candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and confirming new hires
- Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Tracking recruiting activities and providing candidate status in a weekly report
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.