Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) invites applications for the posts of Fixed Term Research Associates and Fixed Term Project Associates at the HP Green R&D Centre, Bangalore.
Ph.D in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering/ Bio-Sciences/ Bio Technology OR M.Tech in Chemical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/Electrical/ Electronics
B. Sc/ M.Sc in Chemistry, Micro- biology, Bio- technology, Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology/ Petroleum Refining, Diploma/PG Diploma in Plastic Processing & Testing.
- To prepare Project proposal including work plan on the specific research topic assigned to the candidate
- To carryout research activities on the specific topic including literature search, set up experimental facilities, if required, carryout experimental/ pilot/ simulation studies.
- Interpret results and undertake studies for further development/ improvement.
- Prepare technical reports.
- Carryout any other activities that are assigned from time to time.
- To assist Scientists carrying out research project(s).
- Prepare samples for establishing methods of analysis & carrying out routine analysis related to the assigned project(s).
- Monitoring batch reactions for optimizing reaction conditions
- Running pilot plants in shifts.
- Carryout any other job(s) assigned by the reporting scientists/Officer
32 Years or below for Research Associate and 28 years or below for Project Associate as on 20 September, 2019.
An all-inclusive stipend of Rs. 65,000/- to Rs. 85,000/- per month depending on qualification & xperience, is payable. This includes HRA, Accident Insurance, Medical Insurance, etc
An all-inclusive stipend of Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 50,000/- per month depending on qualification & experience, is payable. This includes HRA, Accident Insurance, Medical Insurance, etc.
How to apply
Apply online at this page.
Last date of online application by candidates is 10 October, 2019.
Candidates may write to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for any further queries and information.
Official Notification links: