Applications are now solicited from motivated artists and writers for the Hodder Fellowship Program 2020.
The Hodder Fellowship will be given to artists and writers of exceptional promise to pursue independent projects at Princeton University during the academic year.
Potential Hodder Fellows are composers, choreographers, performance artists, visual artists, writers, or other kinds of artists or humanists who have “much more than ordinary intellectual and literary gifts”; they are selected more “for promise than for performance.”
Given the strength of the applicant pool, most successful Fellows have published the first book or have similar achievements in their own fields; the Hodder is designed to provide Fellows with a year of “studious leisure” to undertake significant new work.
$84,000 (Rs. 63,21,630.00/- Approx.) is awarded for one 10-month academic year.
- Open to composers, choreographers, performance artists, visual artists, writers, or other kinds of artists or humanists.
- Advanced degrees preferred, although not required.
- Non-US citizens are welcome to apply.
- This fellowship cannot be used to fund work leading to a Ph.D. or any other advanced degree.
How to Apply?
Candidates applying for the fellowship should submit the following documents:
- Completed electronic application
- Resume/ C.V.
- Project proposal of 500 words
To apply online, click here. The last date to apply is September 15, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Early-Career Fellowship 2020 by IIT Gandhinagar [Monthly Fellowship Upto Rs. 1L]: Apply by July 31.