Online applications are invited in the prescribed Application Form available at web-link http://asl.du.ac.in/colrec2017/index.php from eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Assistant Professor in below mentioned subjects:
- Environment Science
- Physical Education
- Political Science
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100, AGP Rs. 6000/- (as per VI Pay Commission)
Essential qualification for the post of assistant professor:
The qualifications are in accordance with the UGC regulations 2010 and their subsequent amendments as adopted by the University of Delhi
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the Candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC/CSIR.
Qualification for assistant professor in physical education
- In Colleges where under graduate programmesi.e. B.P.Ed. is offered, guidelines given by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) shall apply.
- P.Ed. degree or its equivalents with 55% marks or its equivalents grade i.e.B in the seven point scale of letter grades O,A,B,C,D,E,F as per UGC norms
- Note: Any other stipulation prescribed by UGC/University from time to time for the position of Assistant Professor shall be mandatory.
Application fees and forms are to be submitted as per details given below:
- Rs. 500/- for UR/OBC category.
- No application fee will be charged from applicants from SC, ST, PwD and Women Applicants.
- Those who has applied in response to our earlier advertisement no. SCE/Dec 201/TP need to apply afresh.
Phone Nos: 011-27667184, 27667284
Application Form available at this link and to view the official notification, click here.