Online Recruitment Applications (ORA*) are invited from desirous and eligible candidates for recruitment to various posts in different Departments of Himachal Pradesh Government at Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru Govt. Medical College Chamba through ORA till July 16.
Posts and Departments
1. Professor: Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Radio Diagnosis, Biochemistry, Pathology, Microbiology, Community Medicine, General Surgery.
2. Associate Professor: Anatomy, General Medicine, Physiology, General Surgery, Pathology, Community Medicine, Orthopedics, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Anesthesiology, Radio Diagnosis.
3. Assistant Professor: Anesthesiology, General Surgery, General Medicine, Otorhinolaryngology, Radio Diagnosis, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Community Medicine, Tuberculosis and Respiratory Department.
The salary for all departments is from Rs. 37400/- to Rs 67000/- + Grade Pay
- A recognized medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or part-II of the third schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
- A postgraduate degree in the concerned specialty as mentioned in Part-A of Annexure-II or its equivalent qualifications.
- At least 4 years of teaching experience as an Associate Professor in the concerned specialty failing which an Associate Professor having 7 years of teaching experience as Associate Professor and Assistant Professor combined in the concerned specialty. However, in all cases, the incumbent shall have a minimum of ten years of teaching experience after post graduation in any recognized Medical College.
- Knowledge of customs/manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
- “Minimum of four Research publications indexed in Index Medicus / National Journal and one Research Publication in International Journal”.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply by clicking here.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application(s) (ORA), the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application and submit the same along with requisite attested documents/certificates in support of their eligibility to the Commission on the day of Screening Test for the concerned post.
Phone Number: 0177-2629738
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org