It is brought to your kind notice that Dr. Radha Krishnan Merit cum Means Scholarship is awarded by the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE) every year to the candidates shortlisted amongst the students who have passed their Matriculation or 10+2 Exam in March, 2017 conducted by the HPBOSE.
Rates of Scholarships:
- Matriculation Examination: Rs.2700/-per annum.
- 10+2 Examination: Rs.3000/-per annum.
The scholarship will be paid once only i.e. 1 year.
- The candidates whose family income from all sources is up to Rs.1,00,000/-per annum shall be eligible for this scholarship. For each category of the needy and meritorious students 90% scholarship shall be earmarked on the basis of merit and family income.
- 10% scholarship would be earmarked for differently-abled candidates (deaf, mute, blind and disabled) with at least 40% disability who have appeared and passed one of the Examination, in second division or above.
- The eligibility of the candidate to get benefit under the scheme will be based on the Annual income of his family and the percentage of Marks obtained. Both the conditions of Annual income and percentage of Marks will carry credit of 10 marks each.
How to Apply?
Send your duly filled in application form available here to the contact address given below.
Application Deadline: January 29, 2018.
Plus Two-1 and Matric- II,
H.P.Board of School Education Dharamshala
District Kangra- 176213
For further details on the same, click here.