Hero Campus Challenge Season 5, an initiative by Hero MotoCorp Limited, is an opportunity for the students to get a peek into the world of Hero and be a part of it, by working on Hero’s real business challenges. These can be either particular problem-based challenges to choose a methodology to identify the top priorities for the organization or scenario planning exercises to settle on Hero’s long-term strategy.
Through HCC Season 5, Hero aims to understand diverse & unique perspectives and approaches toward scenario building/problem solving from some of the brilliant minds of the country, studying at India’s leading B-Schools and Engineering Colleges. Participants are expected to analyze past trends and other disruptions from the present world while keeping in mind how it would impact Hero MotoCorp and present their out-of-the-box ideas accordingly.
- Engineering Colleges: B.Tech/B.E students from Final and Pre-final year students from all IITs, NITs and other Engineering Colleges and M.E./M.Tech. students from all IITs and IISc Bangalore are eligible to participate.
- B-Schools: First-year and Final-year students from two year MBA/PGDM programs are eligible to apply.
- Round 1: Online Assessment
- Round 2: Idea Elevator Video Pitch Submission
- Round 3: Virtual Presentation
- Mentorship Period
- Grand Finale
- Students must register in a team of 3.
- All members of a team should be from the same Institute.
- A team can consist of Final-year or Pre-Final year or both year students, irrespective of the specialization.
- A student cannot be a part of more than one team.
- Only full-time B-School and Engineering students can participate in HCC Season 5.
- There is no restriction on the number of teams from an Institute.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here. The last date to register is November 9, 2019.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org