About the Challenge
The Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge is a worldwide renowned science & technology startup competition designed specifically to address the needs of deep tech entrepreneurs across several different industries and technologies.
The Challenge was created in 2013 by deep tech entrepreneur Xavier Duportet and Arnaud De La Tour, at the time both PhD students, who realised that the resources needed to propel emerging technologies were different from those of traditional web and mobile innovations.
The Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge gives scientists and deep tech entrepreneurs around the globe a platform for their research and projects, providing equity-free prize money as well as other funding opportunities, global visibility and connections with key players in the deep tech innovation network.
Themes for the Challenge
The challenge is open to startups developing new technology in one of these fields-
2. Advanced Computing and A.I.
3. Cybersecurity and Communication
4. Digital Health and Medical Devices
5. Drug Discovery
8. Food and Agriculture
9. Industrial Biotech
10. Industry 4.0
11. Medical Biotech
13. New Space
14. Smart City
1. ONE €100K GRAND PRIZE
For the best early-stage startup – Equity-free, no strings attached – Powered by BNP Paribas.
2. THIRTEEN €10K PRIZES
For the best early-stage startup in each track – Equity free, no strings attached – Powered by the main partners.
3. PITCH in front of a select audience of 400 industry experts and investors AT THE HELLO TOMORROW GLOBAL SUMMIT
For the 80 startups selected as finalists, opportunity to pitch in the now famous Hello Tomorrow Challenge Stage.
4. BE ENDORSED AS ONE OF THE TOP DEEP TECH STARTUPS WORLDWIDE
5. EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO THE HELLO TOMORROW INVESTOR & BUSINESS DAY – March 11th 2020
For the selected Top Deep tech Startups – A full day of one-on-one meetings with 200+ leading international deeptech investors and 100+ corporates.
6. EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO THE HELLO TOMORROW GLOBAL SUMMIT – March 12th & 13th 2020
For the selected Top Deep tech Startups – 3,500 curated audience – Opportunities to showcase your product, meetings with key stakeholders facilitated by Hello Tomorrow and more.
7. MEETINGS & INTERVIEWS WITH INTERNATIONAL MEDIA
How to apply
To register for the challenge, click here.
Application Deadline: September 13, 2019
For more information, you can visit the official website.