About the Contest
The Healthy Selfie with a Caption Contest will motivate the youth to lead a healthy life. In this activity, youth will have to start a new healthy habit like yoga, opting healthy food habits, regular health checkup, exercising etc.
Click a selfie and share it on MyGov platform with a caption and hashtags: #HealthySelfie #PMNCH #TrippleTheRipple
The contest is open for all citizens residing in India.
Selected selfies will be featured on social media platforms of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare by the end of this year.
How to Submit
- Entries must be submitted on the MyGov portal.
- The portal can be created on the official website.
- Each participant can submit only one entry.
- Entries can be captured using any digital device (including smartphones).
- All entries should be accompanied with a brief caption (max 120 characters). Also use the #HealthySelfie.
- The entries submitted must be original.
The last date to submit entries is 20 November 2018.
For further information about the contest, visit the official website.
About the Author