Applications are invited for the Human Development Research Initiative (HDRI) Social Innovation Competition 2021.
The Human Development Research Initiative (HDRI) is a youth-led think tank dedicated to policy research and facilitating debate in the field of human development. Through independent, rigorous, and ethical work, they aim to be a hub generating new policy ideas to advance social change.
About the Competition
HDRI aims at reimagining development and at discovering new pathways for a just and sustainable future based on research and advocacy. Following the quest to ‘leave no one behind’, HDRI is dedicated to align its work with the Agenda 2030 and to contribute to the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals.
They wish to base the action-plan of our event on the collaboration between Organisations and NGOs in order to provide our students with a holistic experience from experts and practitioners, and prepare them to become the policymakers and innovators of tomorrow.
Open to all students (undergraduate/graduate/PhD) from all universities in any faculty
A team can go up to 5 students. Single entries are permitted, but team registration is encouraged.
- After the evaluation of the proposals, three student teams will be selected to pitch their projects in front of a panel of experienced jury members. The jury panel will consist of Global Health practitioners and policy analysts.
- The winning team will have the chance to be published on our HDRI website, and more prizes are yet to be announced !
How to Register?
- Register your teams on the “Social Innovation Competition” google form available here prior to submitting your proposal in order to receive the full guidelines.
- Proposals must be submitted by email () before 11:59 pm on April 2nd, 2021.
- Deadline for proposal submissions: Friday 2nd of April 2021, 11:59 pm (CET)
- Announcement of the selected submissions: Monday 12th of April 2021, 11:59 pm (CET)
- Event: Wednesday 28th of April 2021, 5 pm (CET)
For more details, click the link below.