HDFC Bank’s Future Bankers Programme aims to equip aspirants with the necessary skillsets to build long term careers in Banking and help build a future-ready talent pipeline to achieve the Bank’s objectives.
Future Bankers Program is a 1-year professional diploma program by HDFC Bank in collaboration with Manipal University, one of India’s leading educational institutions. This program has been structured to provide a “real world” experience to future banking aspirants.
The candidate gets awarded a Post Graduate Diploma in Sales and Relationship Banking from Manipal University on successful completion of the course.
The duration of the program is 12 months comprising of 6 months full-time residential classroom training and 6 months of internship at any of the HDFC Bank Branches located anywhere in India.
The upcoming batch 4 is expected to start in September 2020.
- Age: 21-26 years
- Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized by Central Government with 50% or above graduation percentage.
Ace the Online Assessment covering the following sections:
- English Language
- Logical & Quantitative Ability
- Personality Test
- Sales Aptitude
There is an assessment fee of Rs. 550/-.
This will be followed by a personal interview.
- The students are paid out-of-pocket expenses every month for the 6-month duration of the Program and a stipend during the 6 months’ internship period.
- On successful completion of the Program, the students will be provided employment opportunity with HDFC Bank.
- HDFC Bank provides easy financing of the program fees to all students who are selected for the Program.
How to apply
Apply online at this page.
Kindly write to firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.
For the official website, click the link below.