HCL Tech Bee Early Career Program 2021 is an exclusive job program for individuals looking for fulltime jobs after completing Class XII. Candidates undergo 12-month training for entry-level IT jobs. On successful completion of training, candidates are employed in full-time jobs with HCL.
While working, candidates pursue their higher education with BITS, Pilani or SASTRA University. TechBee enables students to earn right after school and makes them financially independent.
- Exclusive program for students who have completed class XII in 2020/2019 or will complete in 2021.
- Should have Mathematics / Business Mathematics as a subject in Class XII.
- Students must meet the percentage criteria (refer the table mentioned below) in their respective state boards.
Candidates who have passed class XII in the year 2020 or 2019 and scored a minimum percentage of 60% marks across boards (CBSE / ICSE / NIOS Boards / Uttar Pradesh / Punjab / Rajasthan / Uttarakhand / Haryana / Himachal Pradesh / Maharashtra / Tamil Nadu / Andhra Pradesh / Karnataka / Madhya Pradesh State Boards).
Note: Only the above state and central boards students are eligible for the Tech Bee program. The training for the program is currently available at Noida, Lucknow, Nagpur, Chennai, Bengaluru and Madurai.
- IT Services: Program Fee- INR 2 Lakh + Applicable Taxes
- Associate: Program Fee- INR 1 Lakh + Applicable Taxes
TechBee candidates earn a stipend of INR 10,000 during the internship and start earning a salary of INR 1.70– 2.20 lacs per annum on starting their full-time job with HCL.
- IT Career: TechBee – HCL Early Career Program provides assured full-time jobs to completed class XII students for global career opportunities.
- Financial Independence After 12th: Students who get selected for TechBee get a stipend of INR 10,000 during internship in live HCL projects.
- Higher Education: Post becoming a full -time employee at HCL the candidate will pursue higher education from BITS Pilani or SASTRA University while working. The fee for Higher Education program is partially /fully funded by HCL depending on the graduation program.
Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Classroom Training (6-9 months): Candidates undergo 6 to 9 months of rigorous classroom training, during which they learn the fundamentals of IT, including programing languages and relevant industry tools, processes and certifications. The amalgamation of technical training along with communication and personal grooming lessons ensures that HCL TechBee scholars metamorphose into industry-ready working professionals.
- On-The-Job Training: The next 3 to 6 months of the program are focused towards On-the-Job Training where candidates work on live projects at HCL, and become ready for their full-time roles. Scholars who successfully complete HCL TechBee Program join HCL as IT Engineers.
- Higher Education: While working as full-time employees at HCL Technologies, candidates enroll in work-integrated higher education programs. HCL has collaborated with BITS Pilani and SASTRA University to offer industry recognized higher education programs, through E-learning curriculums.
You may also be interested in: