Applications are invited for HCL First Careers Program 2021 for Freshers. Online applications are open on the official website.
About HCL First Careers Program
HCL First Careers is an assured job training program that is aimed at new college graduates who are looking for the right first step for their global career in technology and IT Services. The program trains you with the practical skills needed to be successful in your first job. This includes both technical and personality development skills.
You will learn from experienced professionals how to develop yourself personally and professionally to be successful in your job. Training will go beyond theory and focus on practical application for all-round success.
HCL First Careers Program is offered by HCL Training & Staffing Services (HCL TSS) which is a division subsidiary company of HCL Technologies Limited. In the past few years, over 18000 candidates across the country have undertaken HCL Training & Hiring Programs and joined HCL post their successful completion of the program.
HCL First Careers program for Fresher Engineers is the launch pad for entry-level job roles in HCL Technologies. During the 6-month job training at the end of which a job is assured for those who complete the program successfully, candidates undergo three months of Extensive Classroom Training (offered virtually) and three months of Professional Practice Term where candidates get to work on live global projects in HCL Technologies.
- BE / B.Tech / MCA / M.Tech / M.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) degree holders with 0 to 2 years of professional experience from all regions of India can apply
- B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science), B.Voc (CS/IT/Software Development) and BCA graduates with 0-2 years of experience from Lucknow, Nagpur, Vijayawada and Madurai cities alone can apply. On getting selected, these candidates will be trained and placed in their respective cities only
- 65% & above Marks in Class XII and Graduation or Post Graduation
- Year of Graduation should be 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021
- All selected candidates will be trained for IT Engineer roles
Duration: 6 Months
Starting Salary: INR 2.75 Lakh per annum
Programme Fee: Rs. 1.5 Lakh + Applicable Taxes.
HCL First Careers program for fresher graduates prepares them for non-tech & enabling job roles for entry-level positions at HCL Technologies. During the training period, candidates undergo virtual Extensive Classroom Training and Professional Practice Term where candidates are given the opportunity to work on live global projects in HCL Technologies.
The Graduate Program has multiple career tracks and interested students can select and choose the career option that is line with their expectations and future growth plans.
- UG in any science or humanities stream. IT /CSC given priority
- 60% & above both in Class XII and Graduation
- “No Standing Arrears”
Fee: INR 1,00,000 + applicable taxes (For Service Desk) & Fees for the Program: INR 50,000 + applicable taxes (Enabling Roles (HRSC / FSS/BPO) PROGRAM).
Duration: 3 months.
Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
You may also be interested in: