JOB POST: Fresh Management Trainees @ Hawkins; Remuneration Upto Rs. 63,000 per Month [Multiple Cities]: Applications Open
Hawkins is the leader in the Pressure Cooker market in India for the last 40 years and has diversified successfully into the Cookware market. Hawkins has offices in Mumbai at Cuffe Parade and Mahim and factories in Thane near Mumbai, Hoshiarpur in Punjab, and Jaunpur near Allahabad.
Hawkins has a well-established Management Training Scheme for young men and women which leads to jobs in the Management Cadre in 18 months after successful completion of training. Trainees are confirmed with an appropriate increase in salary and benefits.
For the year 2018, applications are invited in the following streams.
- Fresh graduates
- Posting in various towns across India
- Will be moved to marketing jobs
- Remuneration between Rs. 53,000 to Rs. 79,000 per month.
- Fresh Commerce graduates
- Remuneration starts at Rs. 48,000 per month
- Post Graduates, professionally qualified and experienced candidates may start with Rs. 63,000.
- Fresh Law Graduates
- Remuneration starts at Rs. 54,000 per month
- Persons with relevant experience in Industrial Relations, Trademarks and Patents, Legal Metrology, Contracts and Commercial Laws may get appropriate higher start.
Engineering Graduates and Diploma Holders
- Preferred Disciplines are Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Tool Design and Manufacture, Product Design, Industrial Engineering and Material Science
- Diploma Holders start at Rs. 48,000 per month
- Engineering Graduates start at Rs. 54,000 per month
- PG and IIT Graduates start at Rs. 63,000 per month
- Knowledge of the following languages – Visual Basic, SQL, C#, Power Builder, Java, ASP and FoxPro is essential.
- Fresh graduates start at Rs. 54,000 per month
- PG and IIT graduates start at Rs. 63,000 per month
- PG with specialisation in HR and/or Industrial Relations shall start at Rs. 54,000 per month.
- Persons with relevant experience may get an appropriate higher start.
- Candidates should be beween 21-28 years of age.
- Applications (which may be typed) giving full details of age, qualification and experience (if any), should be accompanied by a note in English in the candidate’s own handwriting on “Reasons why I am interested in this job”.
- The said handwritten note shall not exceed 200 words.
The selection process shall consist of screening of applications, written tests at various centres across India and a group discussion and final interview in Mumbai for which return rail fares shall be paid.
Applications are to be sent to:
Senior V.P. Personnel, Hawkins Cookers Limited,
Marker Tower F 101, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai 400 005.
Click here to view the official notification.
About the Author
Loved my student life, love talking to students now. I am a wearer of multiple hats (wife, mom, cook, chauffeur). My job is my hobby! :)