Haryana State Council For Science & Technology has introduced Haryana Vigyan / Yuva Vigyan Ratna Awards 2017-18 for eminent scientists of Haryana born before 1st March 1978. These awards have been instituted to honour eminent scientists of Haryana who have made an outstanding contribution in the field of science & technology.
- For Yuva award, the contributions over the last ten years will be considered and for the Vigyan Ratna Award, outstanding contribution of entire career will be considered.
- Direct application or self-nomination will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Nominations must be made in the specified format.
How to Apply?
Step 1: Download the application form
Step 2: Fill in necessary details
Step 3: Attach all the required documents
Step 4: Send application form at the address given below:
Secretary, EC, Haryana State Council for Science & Technology, Bays Nos. 35-38, Sector-2, Panchkula.
- HSCST will have the sole right to select the awardees and formulate rules governing such selection.
- No correspondence will be entertained regarding the selection of awardees or the selection procedure.
- A Selection Committee consisting of eminent persons will recommend names for awards and the decision shall be final and binding.
- The committee may, if it deems fit, decide to withdraw the awards at any time without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Scientists, whose nominations were not found suitable for the awards by the Selection Committee during the previous years will not be considered for evaluation until and unless there is a substantive addition to their research work / scientific contribution.
- Awardees shall be intimated by post or email or through selected newspaper announcements.
- All materials/scripts/documents etc. submitted for consideration of the nomination are non-returnable.
Secretary, EC, Haryana State Council for Science & Technology, Bays Nos. 35-38, Sector-2, Panchkula,