POSE Scholarship Scheme 2018 for B.Sc/M.Sc Students in Haryana [200 Scholarships]: Apply by Sep 17
In order to encourage meritorious students towards science education and to support them for continuation of their science education up to higher level, Haryana State Council for Science & Technology provides scholarship to the meritorious students of 3-year B.Sc./4-year BS/5-year integrated M.Sc./M.S. courses and 2-year M.Sc. course students opting for basic & natural science subjects viz (1) Physics, (2) Chemistry, (3) Mathematics, (4) Biology, (5) Statistics, (6) Geology (7) Astrophysics, (8) Astronomy, (9) Electronics, (10) Botany, (11) Zoology, (12) Bio-chemistry, (13) Anthropology, (14) Microbiology, (15) Geophysics (16) Geochemistry, (17) Atmospheric Sciences & (18) Oceanic Sciences.
- For 3-year B.Sc./4-year BS/5-year integrated M.Sc./M.S. in basic & natural science subjects, the students should have passed class X and XII Board examination from a school situated in Haryana with minimum 85% marks for Haryana Board School and 90% marks for other boards like CBSE/ICSE etc. in 12th class.
- For 2-year M.Sc. in basic & natural science subjects, the student should have passed X, XII and B.Sc./B.A. (B.A. for M.Sc. Mathematics) from school/college/university situated in Haryana with minimum 75% marks in B.Sc./B.A. class.
Number of Scholarships
- 3-year B.Sc./4-year BS/5-year Integrated M.Sc./M.S. courses – 150
- 2-year M.Sc. course – 50
Amount of Scholarships
- Rs. 4,000/- P.M. for 3-year B.Sc. course.
- Rs. 6,000/- P.M. for 2-year M.Sc. course.
- If the students take admission in 4-year B.S. or 5-year integrated M.Sc./M.S. then the amount of scholarship during 1st, 2nd & 3rd year will be Rs. 4,000/- P.M. and during 4
th & 5th year Rs. 6,000/- P.M.
The selected students will get mentorship grant (one time) of Rs. 12,000/- in 3-year B.Sc. program, Rs. 17,000/- in 4-year B.S. program, Rs. 22,000/- in 5-year integrated M.Sc. program and Rs. 10,000/- in 2-year M.Sc. program.
How to apply
Apply online at this link.
The last date to apply is September 17, 2018.
The detailed instructions for applying are given here.
All correspondence in respect of POSE scholarship may be made in the name of Secretary, Executive Committee, Haryana State Council for Science & Technology, Bays No. 35-38, Sector 2, Panchkula. Phone No. 0172-2563439, 2560309, 2560339, Fax No. 0172-2560018, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If a student is facing any problem in submitting the online application please
contact helpline no. 1800 200 0023, Email: email@example.com.
Advertisement: Click here
Detailed notification: Click here
Annexures: Click here
About the Author
Loved my student life, love talking to students now. I am a wearer of multiple hats (wife, mom, cook, chauffeur). My job is my hobby! :)