The Chief Minister’s Good Governance Associates programme (CMGGA) is a partnership between the Haryana Government and Ashoka University. Designed as an experiential programme, CMGGA aims to recruit young men and women to work with the district administrations in Haryana as representatives of the Chief Minister of the state.
After 2 weeks of intensive training at Ashoka University, the selected Associates are posted in each of the 22 districts of Haryana for a 12-month period where they represent the Chief Minister’s Office and work closely with the Deputy Commissioner and other district officials. Through the period of their engagement, the Associates interact periodically with the Chief Minister to present the work done and assist in the decision-making process at the highest levels of government at the state.
Program Starts from 16th July, 2018.
- Applicants must have completed their undergraduate degree from a recognized university and have at least one year of work experience OR have a postgraduate degree or diploma in any discipline.
- Applicants must not have crossed 28 years of age on 15th July 2018. Applicants should be born on or after 15th July, 1990.
- Applicants must be Indian nationals.
- Applicants must have a high proficiency in both Hindi and English, with the ability to read (government notices) and write in the two languages.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively within teams throughout the year.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to living and working in field conditions at the district level.
- Proven passion and commitment to creating a positive social change.
- Ability to handle difficult situations and lead with strong personal integrity.
- Basic technical skills (presentations, documents, spreadsheets).
What stipend and facilities will the Associates be entitled to?
Associates receive a stipend of Rs. 50,000 per month, including Rs. 5,000 for communications and office expenses such telephone, internet, printing, stationery, etc. Applicable taxes will be deducted at source from this amount.
In addition to the monthly stipend, travel costs will be reimbursed to a maximum of Rs. 30,000 per month. Accommodation in the assigned district and in Ashoka University during all training periods will be provided to all associates.
How long is the programme?
All associates will be selected for a period of 12 months from July 16, 2018 to July, 2018
How to Apply?
Click here to apply online.
Application Deadline: 15 April, 2018.
Plot #2, Rajiv Gandhi Education City,
National Capital Region P. O. Rai,
Sonepat, Haryana 131 029
For further details on the same, click here.