About the Fellowships
The Berkman Klein Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University is now accepting fellowship applications for the 2019-2020 academic year.
This opportunity is for those who wish to spend 2019-2020 in residence in Cambridge, MA as part of the Center’s vibrant community of research and practice, and who seek to engage in collaborative, cross-disciplinary, and cross-sectoral exploration of some of the Internet’s most important and compelling issues.
Which Stream of Education
- Libraries & Digital Humanities
- Ethics and Governance of AI
- Governance of Technology & the Internet
- Internet Health
- Justice, Equity, & Inclusion
- Media, Democracy, & Public Discourse
- Privacy & Security
- Technology & Law
Applicants requesting financial support can select from the following range of funding:
- $36,000 -$48,000
How to Apply
The applicants need to apply here with the following requirements:
- A current resume or CV
- A copy of a recent publication or an example of relevant work
- Two letters of recommendation, sent directly from the reference
- A personal statement that responds to the following three questions:
- What is the research you propose to conduct during a fellowship year?
- Why is the Berkman Klein Center the right place for you to do this work?
- How does your personal background inform and influence your research?
The last date to apply for the fellowships is 18 January 2019.
- Phone: (617) 495-7547
- Fax: (617) 495-7641