Harvard Model United Nations India for High School Students [Hyderabad, Aug 15-18]: Apply by July 22
About Harvard Model United Nations India:
HMUN India is the largest and most prestigious conference of its kind in India, hosting over 1,400 high school delegates each year.
Yet HMUN India is much more than a four-day conference. It is a community, uniting delegates from over a dozen countries to solve some of the world’s most daunting issues.
You will be guided in this process by sixteen of the best, most talented directors and MUN delegates at Harvard University, all of whom are deeply passionate about the educational power of MUN.
At HMUN India, delegates gain insight into the workings of the United Nations and the dynamics of international relations by assuming the roles of UN representatives and members of other international bodies and national cabinets.
HMUN India 2019 builds upon decades of experience. In its ninth year, it seeks to continue HMUN India’s unique focus on diplomacy, collaboration, and social change. Delegates are provided the most comprehensive delegate experience possible, from HMUN’s extensive background guides to individualized feedback.
- All delegates of HMUN must be currently enrolled in high school or graduated from a high school no more than a year prior to the conference, which takes place from August 15, 2019, to August 18, 2019.
- Teachers, university students, parents, administrators, other adults 21 years of age or older are eligible to serve as Faculty Advisors. Any individual who is eligible to participate at HMUN as a delegate is ineligible to serve as a Faculty Advisor.
- HMUN India 2019 will not be allowing any individual delegates unless the individual is accompanied by a Faculty Advisor or a legal guardian.
- Individuals in a private delegation/club will be identified first by their school names as reflected on their IDs at the conference. The club or private MUN team they are a part of will also be represented on their IDs, secondarily.
For further details on eligibility and other conditions, click here.
Domestic Delegate Fee:
- School Fee: Rs. 7000 per school.
- Delegate Fee: Rs. 14,000.
- Additional Faculty Advisor/Observer fee: Rs. 7000.
International Delegate Fee:
- School Fee: Rs. 8500 ($120).
- Delegate Fee: Rs. 21,300 ($300).
- Additional Faculty Advisor/Observer fee: Rs. 8500 ($120).
For more information, click here.
About the Author