The Harvard Project for Asian and International Relations (HPAIR) is a student-run organization of the Harvard University Faculty of Arts and Sciences. HPAIR organizes Harvard University’s largest annual student conferences in the Asia-Pacific region. Since 1991, HPAIR has continuously gathered a growing pool of international students from top universities, renowned academics, business professionals, and political leaders to engage in our rigorous educational events.
The HPAIR Harvard Conference brings together attendees from the world’s top universities and 100 speakers to discuss the most pressing issues in the Asia-Pacific region.
Asia’s astounding growth over the past decade has not been without challenges. Solutions to sustainable development remain elusive; alarming human rights abuses against women, refugees, and the LGBTQ community remain unanswered; rising wealth inequality, catalyzed by globalization, remain unaddressed.
The 2018 Harvard Conference will offer a platform to cooperatively confront these emerging challenges in Asia through dialogue and exchange that transcend geographical and cultural borders.
One of HPAIR’s primary goals is to enable as many accepted delegates as possible to attend our conferences. We want to honor delegates who have demonstrated extraordinary merit and financial need. With that in mind, HPAIR offers scholarships to accepted delegates.
In order to apply for scholarships, you must first complete HPAIR’s general conference application at here.
Submission of the general conference application by Dec 9, 2017 will grant you access to the Scholarship application.
- Regular Application and Scholarship Application Deadline: Dec 9, 2017
- Late Application Deadline: Jan 6, 2018
Applicants can register here.
The registration fees are given below:
- Regular Registration: $425 (Rs.27820)
- Late Registration: $475 (Rs.31093)
- For enquiries about conference applications, logistics, technical difficulties and all other delegate-related queries, please refer to FAQ page for help.
- If your enquiry cannot be found under FAQ, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.