Harvard Divinity School’s Summer Language Program (SLP) has been in existence since 1960. It is an eight-week, intensive program in language study designed specifically for the curriculum in theological and religious studies taught with a focus on translation and reading comprehension in the foreign language.
SLP has an open admission, and anyone who is currently registered at a college or university is welcome to apply.
Tuition and Fees
The tuition and fees for the Summer Language Program 2019 are:
- Full tuition: $5,700 (Rs. 3,93,784)
- Reduced tuition: $2,250 (Rs. 1,55,441)
- Program fee: $400 (Rs. 27,634)
- Application fee: $50 (Rs. 3,454)
For complete details about the tuition, click here.
- The application form and fee must be received in the Registrar’s Office no later than 5 pm on Friday, May 3, 2019.
- After this initial deadline, we will decide about whether the various SLP courses have sufficient enrollment to be offered during the SLP 2019.
- Applications will be accepted if space permits and if classes are available until the start of the SLP 2019 (June 17, 2019).
Please note that every student may only take one SLP language due to the intensive nature of the language emersion during the eight weeks of the program.
For any queries, e-mail: email@example.com