Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change invites applications for the Harit Diwali-Swasth Diwali-Poster Making Competition 2017.
Interested candidates can participate by preparing the posters on a sheet of size 22 x 15 inch along with 200 words write-up about the theme of the poster.
There are three levels:
- Class 3rd – 5th
- Class 6th – 10th
- Class 11th – Graduation (Final Year)
How to Apply?
The following points are to be taken into note while sending the entry address through Speed post or Courier.
- There will be no registration fee.
- Write the Name, Address, Phone No, email id on the back of the sheet.
- Copy of Birth certificate/ school certificate, Aadhaar card and certificate of authenticity of the work by Head of School/ Institute/ Gazetted officer
- The entry should reach to the following address on or before 4 pm on 05-09-2017: “National Museum of Natural History, Block-3, 4th Floor, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.”
The three best entries in each category will receive the following:
- First Prize worth INR 10,000, certificate and trophy
- Second Prize worth INR 7,000, certificate and trophy
- Third Prize worth INR 5,000, certificate and trophy
National Museum of Natural History, Block-3, 4th Floor, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003,
Phone: 011-24367992, 24360576