As a part of a celebration of Haridwar Kumbh 2021, Mela Authorities have decided to organize an open contest for composing a “Kumbh Song” in Hindi and English Language.
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- No Entry Fee Applicable.
- Every contestant (Individual, group or an organization) can send maximum of two entries (Kumbh Song/ Geet) of 3 to 5 minutes’ duration with lyrics, composition and music.
- Contest is open to Indian citizen only.
Submission for Hardiwar Kumbh 2021
The entries are to be submitted as a MyGov Task. The participants should provide the following information as part of their entry:
- Submit your description in not more than 500 words, such as names of the lyricist, composer, singer, etc.
- Uploading any image file or pdf file if required (optional)
- The participants should upload their entry as a high-quality audio file to any media platform such as SoundCloud, YouTube, Google Drive, Dropbox etc. and enter the publicly accessible link for the entry using the Audio Link icon on the MyGov contest page.
The last date for submission of entries (“Kumbh Song”) is 25th March 2021.
The best entry would be rewarded a cash prize of Rs 1,00,000/-.
More Information for Kumbh 2021 Song
- Participants should update their MyGov profile and update details such as name, address, contact details & E-mail address.
- The Kumbh Song/Geet shall capture the essence of Haridwar Kumbh 2021 and shall be in lucid simple language, which is easily understood by the people.
- The Selected entry and its copyright will be the property of the Mela Adhikari Office and Government of India and any changes deemed fit to improve the same will be undertaken.
- Participants will be judged on authenticity, theme, clarity of words, harmony, tune, rhythm, expression, discipline, timing and presentation.
- The decision of the judges will be final and binding under all circumstances.
- If two participants are found equally good, they may be declared as joint winners for the event.