The Hans Foundation (THF) is a registered Indian Public Charitable trust established in 2009. It is one of the largest grant making foundations supporting organizations for development programs in the areas of health, education, disability and livelihoods.
From 2019, THF is introducing one year ‘The Hans Fellowship Program’ with the objective to create a cadre of visionary leaders. These leaders would be groomed to undertake catalytic and collaborative roles in facilitating social development processes for inclusive and equitable society. The Fellowship Program would:
- Provide young professionals with an opportunity to work with THF’s NGO Partners, create positive change and give a potential start to a career in the development sector.
- Provide THF’s NGO Partner organizations with young talents who can support the organizations with their skill sets.
Design of the Fellowship
The Fellowship will be a 12 months program which will provide opportunities to 15 qualified individuals each year. These Fellows would be nurtured through structured engagement with NGOs/ development organisations having defined deliverables and learning milestones under the guidance of a Mentor(s).
The fellows would also undergo Fellowship Training Capsules spread up to two weeks, twice in the fellowship period. Towards the end of 12 months, the Fellows would require to submit a proposal and the best proposal stands a chance to be supported by The Hans Foundation for a period of three years.
The following criteria has to be fulfilled to make a candidate eligible:
- Age between 21 and 28 years at the time of application.
- Post-graduate/Masters (in any discipline) -preference would be given to candidates with a qualification/ experience in social sciences, rural development, community health, education and other aligned thematic areas.
- Indian citizen, and residing in India for the past one year.
- Prepared to be placed in any part of the country for fellowship.
Click Here to apply online.
For any queries, contact
- Phone: (011) – 49524545 / (0135) – 2769978
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org