The competition is open for the entire period from 1st May, 2017 to 31st January, 2018. A school or an education institute can participate any time in this period.
- Students from standard 1st to 12th will be eligible for participation.
- You can get the registration form here.
- Registration fee of Rs.120 per participant to be collected by the School from each student.
- Schools will conduct the competition based on the writing sheets sent by the Handwriting Olympiad team.
- There are 3 categories –
- Category A – Class 9th to 12th
- Category B – Class 5th to 8th
- Category C – Class 1st to 4th
- 2 best Handwriting from each Category of all School Champions of a particular State will be selected as State-Champion & Runner-up.
- 20 best Handwritings from each category of every State will be selected to participate in Pre-Final Qualifier competition.They get a second opportunity to become a part of the Grand Finale. They will compete in February, 2018 and based on that half of these participants shall qualify as finalists.
- The Date & Venue of Finale will be informed later.
There will be awards at school level, state level and national level.
For any queries, write to email@example.com or call +91-98 260 74328.