Technical Training Institute of HAL caters to the Training & Development needs of workmen and junior officers of HAL. TTI also engages about 2000 Apprentices in Ex-ITI, Diploma & Graduate Engineering categories for Apprenticeship Training Program.
TTI invites applications from industry experts/Academicians/Trade experts/Field experts/Retired Personnel in following categories as Visiting Faculty Members:
- For handling session/demonstration in HRD Programs/Skill Development programs.
- For handling Trade theory sessions, Trade practical training for Trade Apprentices and Supervisory Development programs for Diploma & Graduate Apprentices.
Educational Qualification and Experience for faculty of HRD Programs/Skill Development Programs
NAC/Diploma/Degree in the respective area from recognized University/Board with minimum 10 years working experience in industry/academics
Educational Qualification and Experience for Trade Apprentices/Supervisory Development programs
Degree/Diploma in the respective area from recognized University/Board with one/two years post qualification experience respectively in the relevant field Or NTC/NAC in the trade with 3 years of post qualification experience in the relevant field.
In case of Trade apprentice program, preference will be given to a candidate with Craft Instructors Certificate (CIC).
- The candidate must have good subject knowledge, practical experience and communication and presentation skills.
- Duration of lecture session/practical/demonstration vary from 02 hrs to 06 hrs in a day depending on the program and its schedule.
- Remuneration for Category-I & II (details given in the official website below) are Rs. 550.00 per hour and Rs. 225 per hour respectively
- Empanelled faculty members services will be utilized as and when required.
How to apply
Click here for the application form.
Interested applicants may submit their application in the prescribed format along with the relevant enclosures to email@example.com on or before 05/09/2020.
Ph: 91-80 22322517, 2516, 3250, 3359
For the official notification, click the link below.