HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED (Estd. 1940) is a premier Aerospace company in Asia that plays a major role in the global aviation industry. A Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Defence, specialized in design, manufacture and overhaul of Aircraft, Helicopters, engines, Avionics & systems, Airport Operations etc.
HAL Management Academy, situated in Bengaluru is the nodal Training Centre of HAL Offering Technology and Management programs to various stakeholders in the Aerospace Industry. The Academy has tie ups with premier IIMs, IITs & other reputed Institutes and plays a key role in developing the Aerospace ecosystem in the country. The Academy designs and delivers specific programs for entry level and mid career professionals to reduce the gap between academia and industry.
HAL Management Academy invites applications for the following PGDM Programmes for the academic year 2020-21.
- PGDM in Aviation Management (2-year full time residential)
- PGDM in Production Management (2-year full time residential)
- Executive PGDM in Aviation Management (15-month full time residential)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Science/Engineering/Computer Science/ Management from any reputed University/Institute.
- Minimum 50% marks in qualifying exam for general category and
- Minimum 45% marks for reserved category.
- Valid Aptitude Test Scores, if any, may be indicated.
- Candidates appearing in the final exam of degree are also eligible to apply.
- Executive PGDM requires a minimum 5 years of experience.
How to apply
Apply online here: HAL PGDM Application Form 2020.
Last date for submission of Application : July 31, 2020
For more information contact:
Tel. : 080-2540 0845 / 2540 0872
Mob. / WhatsApp: +91 99866 41481
For the official notification click the link below.