Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL), a Navratna Central Public Sector Undertaking, is a premier Aeronautical Industry of South East Asia, with 20 Production/Overhaul/ Service Divisions and 10 co-located R&D Centers spread across the Country.
HAL’s spectrum of expertise encompasses design, development, manufacture, repair, overhaul and upgrade of Aircraft, Helicopters, Aero-engines, Industrial & Marine Gas Turbines, Accessories, Avionics & Systems and structural components for Satellites & Launch Vehicles.
HAL Hospital, Koraput Division is the company’s 70 bedded hospital spread in the HAL Township, Sunabeda to provide OPD and Inpatient Medical treatment services to the Employees of the Company and their dependent family members.
The Hospital is well equipped with the operation theatres for general and laparoscopic surgeries, Eye and ENT surgeries, Gynecology and Obstetrical surgeries etc., Minor OT, Dental Clinic, ENT clinic, Pathological laboratory, ECG and X-ray Units, ICU care, Industrial health clinic, Above 40 clinic, Immunization clinic, Physiotherapy and Blood Bank, Bio-medical waste disposal system, 24 hours Ambulance services etc. are other best available facilities of the Hospital.
- Medical Superintendent: Rs. 24900 – 50500
- Senior Medical Officer: Rs. 20600 – 46500
How to Apply:
- Candidate is required to download the “Application Form” from HAL website – hal-india.com/careers.
- Filled-in Application Form duly signed and affixing latest passport size colour photograph along with required demand draft and self-attested copies of the required testimonials/documents are to be sent by post/courier, to “The Manager (HR), Recruitment Cell, Sukhoi Engine Division, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Koraput Division, Po:-Sunabeda-2, Dist: Koraput, Odisha, PIN-763002”
- The candidates are required to write their name, date of birth and the post applied for, on back side of the demand draft while forwarding the same along with the application. The candidates are requested to write on the top of the envelope that – Application for the post of _________”
- The last date for receiving application is 09/09/2017.