Hackwithinfy is a coding competition for engineering students graduating in the year 2022 across India.
About the HackWithInfy 2021
The program is specially designed to inculcate the culture of rapid problem-solving and innovative thinking early in academic life. HackWithInfy provides the perfect stepping-stone for students to explore their interest in programming and an opportunity to compete and win exciting prizes. The top performers will also earn a chance to work with Infosys.
This year, HackWithInfy comprises only two rounds with Round 1 as an online test and a virtual Grand Finale. Registration to HackWithInfy is open through InfyTQ, the Infosys learning and engagement platform for engineering students in India.
- Winner: INR 2,00,000
- First Runner-up: INR 1,00,000
- Second Runner-up: INR 50,000
The top 100 finalists from Round 1 will compete in the virtual Grand Finale and get a pre-placement interview opportunity (PPI) for the Power Programmer role at Infosys.
Registration for HackWithInfy is open to B.E./B. Tech/M.E./M. Tech students graduating in 2022.
Rounds of Competitions
HackWithInfy will be conducted in two rounds:
- Round 1: May 5, 7, and 9, 2021
- An online individual participation round on Infosys Assessment Platform.
- Final round (virtual Grand Finale): July 2 – July 5, 2021
- The 48-hour hackathon among teams and the Grand Finale hosted on Infosys Meridian.
The top 100 participants from Round 1 will compete in the four-day virtual grand finale in July 2021. The finalists will also get an opportunity for a pre-placement interview for the Power Programmer role at Infosys.
Participation in HackWithInfy is free. Infosys does not charge any fee at any stage of the competition. Your college/university/institute also cannot charge any fee to register students for HackWithInfy as per our strict guidelines.
Terms and Conditions
- Each participant shall participate through a single HackWithInfy account. Note that the Company in its sole discretion may disqualify any participant who participates or attempts to participate in the event through multiple HackWithInfy accounts.
- Participation in the event is free and no registration fees will be charged before or after the event.
- Registration to HackWithInfy is open through InfyTQ, the Infosys learning and engagement platform for engineering students in India. Students who are already registered on InfyTQ can apply for HackWithInfy by clicking on the HackWithInfy program banner on the InfyTQ website homepage. Students who have not joined InfyTQ, can visit the InfyTQ website to create an account and register for HackWithInfy.
- By registering for HackWithInfy on InfyTQ, the participant agrees to allow Infosys to retrieve participant’s name, email address, institute, contact number, city, state, highest qualification, specialization, date of birth, passport size picture, and passing year from the platform and share it with the internal teams which will enable the platform for hosting HackWithInfy Round 1 and the Grand Finale.
- The assessment round for HackWithInfy will be hosted on Infosys Assessment Platform (IAP).
- Participants who provide incomplete, false, erroneous, fraudulent, forged, and tampered information will not be accepted and will be disqualified.
- All the finalists must have their own laptop with all the necessary software for the event.
- For Round 1, participants must register as individuals and complete the challenge in the stipulated time.
- HackWithInfy participants who have also opted for the Infosys Certification Advantage Round should only participate in the latter, not in HackWithInfy Round 1, as their Advantage Round performance will determine their selection for the Final Round of HackWithInfy.
- Participants must ensure stable Internet connection during the two rounds of HackWithInfy.
- The event entries will be judged by a judging panel who will select the winning entry/entries for the event within its sole and exclusive discretion. The decision will be communicated to the participants directly.
- All submissions for Round 1 shall be evaluated by the judging panel on the following parameters:
- Number of test cases that the code passes and code efficiency
- Marks are assigned to the questions based on the difficulty levels and the solutions will be evaluated accordingly
- Plagiarism is not encouraged and there shall be negative marking for plagiarism.
- Participants represent and warrant that the assets used or developed during the event do not infringe on the intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third party, including, without limitation, any third party, patents, copyrights, or trademarks.
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the HackWithInfy 2021 through this link.
For more details, click the link below.