HackVerse serves as a platform to encourage enthusiastic minds to brainstorm on solutions for challenging issues from all over India. The unified motive of gathering all like-minded hackers to our alma mater is what led to the creation of the idea in NITK Surathkal, the first of its kind.
Candidates will be provided a platform for innovations, where developers can test and showcase their potential to the best of their abilities. The hackathon will also have keynotes & workshops from executives from the industry.
HackVerse is being organized by the National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK) is one of the premier engineering institutions in the country. Situated near Mangalore along the coast of the Arabian Sea, NITK is home to some of the brightest young minds of the country engaged in a wide array of disciplines.
- Learn & Build
- Workshops & Talks
- Network & Network
- Schwags & Prizes
NITK is looking for people who innovate and can build crazy, unique solutions to real-world problems. In your application tell why you want to be a part of HackVerse, any accomplishments you are proud of and anything else which could strengthen your application.
The hackathon will instantly increase your knowledge and skill level and will serve as a platform to socialize with the tech community. Cash prizes and other perks are in store for the winners and cool swag for all participants.
- HackVerse is an offline event and as a participant, you will need to be present at NITK campus.
- Students enrolled in any college in India can apply for the hackathon.
- There is no registration fee.
- Candidates can form teams of up to 3 people. Most teams aim to have a mix of people with both design and developer skills.
- In the interest of fairness, students should not be working on their projects before the hackathon begins and we do not allow participants to work on pre-existing projects.
- However, you can familiarize yourself with all the tools and technologies you intend to use beforehand.
- To register for the event, click here.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org