HACKSAGON 2020 is a national level Project competition initiative by ABV-IIITM IEEE Student Branch, ABV-IIITM, IEEE Bombay Section and six other IIITs (IIIT Una, IIIT Ranchi, IIIT Lucknow, IIIT Nagpur, IIITDM Kurnool). Hardware and hardware with software project categories are included in HACKSAGON 2020.
This competition aims to provide students a platform to solve some challenging problems of our daily lives and develop a culture of innovative thinking & product innovation among the students. In HACKSAGON 2020, the students from all over the country compete to creatively fill research gaps and offer new research ideas, thus helping various sectors have solutions for their problems from the best minds from across the nation.
- Provide innovative solutions to various research challenges in cost-effective ways.
- Opportunity to become part of a symposium with like-minded research brains and compete against them to find a more optimized solution.
- Attractive cash prizes up to 1 lakh for winners.
- Various IIITs (ABV-IIITM Gwalior, IIIT Una, IIIT Ranchi, IIIT Lucknow, IIIT Nagpur, IIITDM Kurnool) from all regions of the country are the regional centers for the second round of this competition.
- Collaborate under pressure and access to great mentors.
- Recognition of your research and institute across all premier institutes in India.
HACKSAGON-2020 is based on the two categories i.e. hardware and hardware with software-based projects. All projects should be solicited on themes pertaining to the scope of this competition that includes:
- Health & Environment Related Devices
- Smart Cities or Villages
- Robotics and Drones
- Security & Surveillance
- Waste Management & Reliable Energy
- Food Processing & Waste Management
- IoT & Its Applications
All UG/PG/Ph.D. students from AICTE/UGC/IIT/NIT/IIIT and all Government approved educational institutions. A Team of a maximum of four students and a minimum of 1 student is eligible for participation.
- Level 1: Online submission of Title, Category & Abstract of Project
- Level 2: Presentation of Idea/ Project
- Level 3: Final Round at ABV-IIITM Gwalior.
The prizes are as follows:
- 1st Prize: Rs. 60,000/-
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 30,000/-
- 3rd Prize: Rs. 15,000/-
There will be consolation prizes for the next 10 teams.
To register online, click here.
The last date to register for the first round is February 28, 2020. The students are supposed to form a team maximum of four members and fill the registration form before the last date of registration form submission. The teams have to submit the title and abstract of their ideas in the registration form.
Phone Number: 7009594389
Email ID: email@example.com