Sudan’s Tech is coming up with a 36 hour virtual hackathon “Hack The Mountains 2.0”. Its a platform where people from diverse backgrounds come together and create new solutions to real life problems as well as helps to grow one’s network by interacting with other fellow students and professionals around the globe. Its a people hackathon, open for all.
SUDAN’S TECH is a Non profit Organization registered under government of india under section – 8 company rules which provides technical education to students. Our main focus is to provide technical education and make students industry ready.
- Healthcare: The health care track is the perfect chance to appreciate and support those who have kept their own well-being as secondary, and prioritised working day-and-night especially for us.
- Education: This track is about how knowledge about technology can change various dimensions of life and provide each individual an opportunity to grow and let others grow with them.
- Augmented Reality is the future of many industries as it helps to add digital elements to a live view often by using the camera on a smartphone and experience a new life.
- Artificial intelligence (AI) is the simulation of human intelligence processes by machines, especially computer systems. And this track will help you to learn and build things using AI.
- Open Innovation: Participants are welcomed to come up with new and practical, feasible and original ideas for any real-world problem of their choice, and make the world better place.
- Blockchain: Blockchain is the most popular place to securely buy, store, and trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other top cryptocurrencies.
Interested candidates can register via this page.
For more details, click below.
Noticebard is proud to be the media partner for this event.