Applications are invited for the GyanDhan Scholarship 2021 for PG Courses.
About the Scholarship
Started with an aim to make abroad higher education more accessible to students, GyanDhan has helped tens of thousands of students in selecting the right financing option. In continuation of our efforts towards our aim, we are launching the GyanDhan Scholarship
The GyanDhan scholarship is a one-time award that will be given to a student at the beginning of the academic year. Irrespective of the course and the country, one student will be awarded the scholarship for their postgraduate program. The scholarship is merit-based and will be presented to the student with excellent academic records and calibre.
Amount of Scholarship
This scholarship of INR 1 Lakh will be awarded to 1 student.
How Does GyanDhan Scholarship Work?
GyanDhan scholarship is a financial aid of a fixed amount which will be granted to students based on the merit and strength of the profile submitted.
Who Can Apply?
Students who fit in as per the below-mentioned criteria:
- Students who want to pursue a 2-year postgraduate course in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand & Germany. Students who are in the process of applying or have applied but have not yet received an admission letter can also apply for the scholarship.
- The student must be an Indian resident with an undergrad degree from an Indian institute.
- If the student is planning to take an education loan, the application for the same must start via Gyandhan in one of the partner lenders. Our partner lenders are SBI, BOB, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, Avanse, Auxilo, Incred, Credila & MPower Financing.
- The scholarship funds will be awarded to the best and the brightest student. The selection of the same will also be rigorous and the candidates will be judged on their –
- Academic Performance
- Test Scores of GRE/GMAT/TOEFL
- Statement of Purpose and Letter of Recommendation
- Strength of the Profile Submitted
- A selection committee will be formed to analyze the applications submitted, which will recommend the deserving students based on the above-mentioned criteria.
How to Apply?
This is the first step for the scholarship application. Once you fill this form, within 24 hours you will get an email with a link to upload the following documents:
- Offer letter from the university
- Proof of GRE/GMAT Score
- Proof of TOEFL/IELTS Score
- Latest Resume
- Statement of Purpose in 1500 words for this scholarship
- 1 Letter of recommendation for this scholarship
For more details, click the link below.