The repair and rehabilitation of deteriorated concrete structures are essential not only to use them for their intended service life but also to assure the safety and serviceability of the associated components so that they meet the same requirements of the structures built today and in future.
This results in a need for improvements in materials quality, design practices, installation procedures, etc. The specialized repair materials such as High-Performance Concrete, Shotcrete, Fiber Reinforced Concrete; Polymer Modified Concrete may play an important role in solving these existing problems.
- Participants are exposed to know the reasons for the deterioration of structures and necessity of repair and rehabilitation of structures.
- Participants should be able to understand the types of mineral and chemical admixtures, their chemistry, and influence on mechanical and physical properties of concrete.
- Participants are exposed to know various types of specialized repair materials and their mechanisms.
- To expose the various techniques of the condition of assessment of structures.
- Participants should be able to understand the basic of repair and rehabilitation techniques using cement-based repairs.
- Providing experience on Condition Assessment of existing old structure (Building) using Visual Inspection and Surface Methods.
- Experiencing on structural health monitoring of existing bridge in Bilaspur.
- Civil Engineering Students at all levels (BTech/MTech/Ph.D.).
- Civil Engineering Faculty from reputed academic Institutions and Technical Institutions/Universities.
- Civil Engineers from Industry and government/Private organizations.
The Participants are required to first register on the GIAN portal(Click here) by paying a one-time registration fee of Rs.500, then select the programme after registration.
The participation fees for attending the course is as follows:
- Participants from abroad: US $100
- Industry/ Research Organizations: Rs.4000/-
- Research Scholars/PG Students: Rs.2000/-
- UG Students: Rs.1000/-
- Faculty Members: Rs.3000/-
The above-listed registration fee can be paid at the VENUE (GGV Bilaspur (CG)).
- Dr. M. Chakradhara Rao, Phone: 07752-260429, +91 90395 22447
- Prof. Shailendra Kumar, Phone: 07752-260429,+91 9806846850
Click here to visit the official website of the event.