Applications are invited for Guest Lecturer (Dept of Adult & Continuing Education) at NEHU, Shillong for the year 2022. The last date of application is 8 April.
Application on plain paper, along with CV (mentioning email id and contact number) and supporting documents are invited for the post of Guest Lecturer (purely temporary for a defined semester teaching duration) in the Department of Adult and Continuing Education, NEHU, Shillong for teaching M.A. in Adult and Continuing Education from April – July 2022 (Even Semester) with the following qualification.
- MA in Adult and Continuing Education / Lifelong Learning and Extension from a recognised University.
- 55% (for General candidates) and 50% (for SC/ST candidates) (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level from an Indian University.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the Candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grant Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for Recruitment.
The remuneration would be @ Rs.1500/- per lecture.
The application should reach the office of the undersigned latest by 8th April, 2022.
Application along with documents may be sent to the undersigned within the stipulated date.
Address: Head, Department of Adult and Continuing Education, NEHU, Shillong – 793 022.
Click here to view the official notification of Guest Lecturer (Dept of Adult & Continuing Education) at NEHU.
You may also be interested in:
- Guest Faculty (Chemical Engineering & Food Technology) at Panjab University, Chandigarh [2 Positions]: Walk-in-Interview on April 18