Applications are invited for Guest Faculty (Pharmaceutical Sciences) at Assam University for the year 2021. Online interview will be held on 14 June.
An online walk-in-interview will be held on 14-06-2021 at 12:00 noon for engagement of two Guest faculties (2-UR) for teaching Computer Application in Pharmacy and Environmental Science in the Department of Pharmaceutical Science of this University for a period of 44 days, on purely temporary basis.
Essential (A or B):
A. i) A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET : Provided, the candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July I l, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then-existing Ordinances/Bye-laws/Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions:-
- The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in a regular mode;
- The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two external examiners;
- An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted;
- The Candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal;
- The candidate has presented at least two papers based on his/her Ph.D work in conferences/seminars sponsored/ funded/ supported by the UGC / ICSSR/ CSIR or any similar agency. The fulfillment of these conditions is to be certified by the Registrar or the Dean (Academic Affairs) of the University concerned.
Note: NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET.OR
B. The Ph.D degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following: (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) theTimes Higher Education (THE) or (iii) the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai). Note: The Academic score as specified in Appendix Il (Table 3A) for Universities, and Appendix Il (Table 3B) for Colleges, shall be considered for short-listing of the candidates for interview only, and the selections shall be based only on the performance in the interview.
Candidates may submit the duly filled in prescribed application form along with all supporting documents to the email id- sanjibaus2010[at]gmail.com. before the due date of interview. Concerned Head of the Department shall intimate the link for online walk-in-interview to the eligible candidates.
Remuneration: Rs. 1500/- per lecture with a ceiling of Rs. 50, 000/- per month.
Click here to view the official notification for Guest Faculty (Pharmaceutical Sciences) at Assam University.
You may also be interested in:
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Under CSIR Research Project at IISER Kolkata: Apply by June 10
- JOB POST: Faculty Recruitment 2021 (Data Science & Mathematics) at IIT Palakkad: Apply by July 3