A Walk-in-Interview for the engagement of Guest Faculty Positions in the Departments of Civil Engineering, Biotechnology, Electrical Engineering, Basic & Applied Science, Mechanical Engineering, Management and Humaities and Chemical Engineering for the session Jan-June 2020 will be held from 10:00am onwards at NIT Arunachal Pradesh.
Interested candidates are hereby requested to report for a walk-in-intverview with Biodata along with supporting documents in original and a set of photocopies of all documents.
The NIT Arunachal Pradesh is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology in India and is recognized as an Institute of National Importance. The classes of NIT Arunachal Pradesh were started from 2010 in a temporary campus in Yupia, Arunachal Pradesh. The facilities and services that NITAP renders to the students, faculty and staff members make it stand among the top-level institutes. The amenities provided to the students make the stay in NITAP a good experience.
- For Engineering: M.Tech Degree wit first class at UG and PG levels in the appropriate department of engineering.
- For Managment & Humanities: MBA (full time) with first class in the area of marketing, Human Resource and Finance in addition to first class in UG level OR, M.Tech first class in appropriate technology and entrepreneurship (full time) in addition to first-class at UG level.
- Lecturers without Ph.D.: Rs. 40,000/-
- Assistant Professor with Ph.D.: Rs. 60,000/-
- Associate Professor: Rs. 80,000/-
- Professor: Rs. 1,00,000/-
- The selected guest faculties shall be considered for one semester only, till the last teaching day of the semester.
- No TA/ DA will be provided for the interview.
- Persons who engaged in any full-time job in any organization shall not be considered for the interview.
- The decision of the competent authority of NIT Arunachal Pradesh shall be final.
Phone Number: 9436271194