Panjab University, Chandigarh invites job applications for Guest Faculty (Neuroscience) for the year 2021. The last date of application submission is 2 June 2021.
Applications are invited for the appointment of Guest Faculty in the Centre of Phenomenology and Cognitive Sciences, Department of Philosophy, Panjab University, Chandigarh for the even academic session 2020-21.
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university/department with at least 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ ST/ Physically & Visually Handicapped) or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed at the Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject or other allied/concerned discipline or an allied multidisciplinary /inter- disciplinary degree, from a recognized Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the Above Qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Not with standing Anything Contained in Sub-clauses (i) and (ii) to this Clauses 4.4.1, candidates, who are, or have been awarded Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not required for such Masters Programmes/degree in Disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
- Essential Qualification: . For the Post of Guest Faculty in Neuroscience: Masters in Neuroscience/ Biotechnology/ Life Sciences/ Medical Physiology.
- Desirable Qualification: Neuroscience / Biology /Neuro-clinical Application/ Medical Physiology. Brain imaging Technology. Classical and adaptive Psycho-Physical Methodology.
Applications must reach at phildept[at]pu.ac.in with following details: Name, Date of Birth, Educational Qualifications (with percentage from10th onwards), Attested photocopy of Degree (self-attested or by Gazetted officer), Teaching and other work Experience (attach details), Research Experience (attach details), Publications (attach details), Projects completed/ on-going (self-attested), Correspondence and Permanent address, Contact No./ Mobile No. and E-mail ID and Awards.
Applications must reach to the mentioned email within 6 (Six) days from date of publication i.e 27 May 2021.
For official notification, click below.
You may also be interested in:
- Guest Faculty (Psychology) at Panjab University, Chandigarh [2 Positions]: Apply Now
- Academic Associate (Organizational Behaviour) at IIM Ahmedabad: Apply by May 31
- Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarships 2022 for UG Programs [Allowance Rs. 82k/Month]: Apply by May 28