Applications are invited for Guest Faculty (Journalism & Mass Communication) at NEHU, Shillong for the year 2021. Walk-in-Interview is scheduled for 11 October.
A walk-in Interview for the post of 3 guest lecturers in the department of the Journalism & Mass Communication, NEHU, Shillong for the on-going odd semester for the year 2021 will be held on 11th October 2021 at 9.30 AM at the office of the Teacher-In-Charge.
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (1) and (2) above, candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET
Desirable areas of specialization/interest:
- Print Journalism
- Advertising and Public Relations
Interested eligible candidates may attend the interview as per above mentioned schedule with all their original certificates / mark sheets (starting from class 10/Matric onwards) with other relevant documents an attested photo copy of each of it and a recent passport size photograph along with the updated Bio-data.
- Date: 11 October 2021
- The candidates should reach the venue of the interview by 9:30 am.
- Venue: Department of the Journalism & MassCommunication, NEHU, Shillong
The remuneration would be Rs. 1500/- per lecture subject to a maximum of Rs. 50,000/- per month.
Click here to view the official notification of Guest Faculty (Journalism & Mass Communication) at NEHU, Shillong.
You may also be interested in: