Applications are invited for Guest Faculty (History) at Panjab University, Chandigarh fro the year 2021. The last date of application is 10 September.
Applications are invited for the appointment of Guest Faculty (One) in History in the Institute of Educational Technology & Vocational Education, Panjab University, Chandigarh for the academic session 2021-22. Educational qualifications, experience and other eligibility conditions shall be as per noms prescribed by NCTE and UGC regulations.
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed at the Master’s degree level in History from an Indian University.
- M.Ed. degree with minimum 55% marks.
- UGC-NET qualified in Education/History.
Desirable: Ph. D in Education.
The applications must reach the undersigned by 10.09.2021 (Friday) up to 4.00 p.m. giving the following details:
- Date of Birth
- Educational Qualifications (Attach Photocopies of the certificates)
- Attested photocopies of Degrees
- Teaching Experience (attach documents)
- Research Experience (attach details) in the form of publications.
- Correspondence address
- Contact No./Mobile No. & E-mail ID
The above assignment is on lecture basis with a token honorarium of Rs. 1000/- per lecture with an upper limit of Rs. 25,000/- per month. The candidate shall have to undertake that He/she will not draw any fellowship/stipend or any financial assistance from any agency.
Dr. Kalpana Thakur, Chairperson
Institute of Educational Technology & Vocational Education
Panjab University, Chandigarh.
Click here to view the official notification of Guest Faculty (History) at Panjab University, Chandigarh.
You may also be interested in: