Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is a dynamic growth-oriented organization established to facilitate and promote studies and research in emerging areas of higher education with a focus on professional education.
The University imparts education in the fields of Engineering Science, Technology, Management, Law, and Humanities & Social Science at the GRaduate, Post Graduate and Doctorate Levels under various schools.
Departments and Posts:
The University of Environment management requires guest faculty in the following departments for the even semester:
- Biostatics (Theory)
- Biostatics Computer Applications lab (Practical)
- Project management & Financial Analysis
Consolidated payments according to the credit of the subject and as per industry norms.
Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s Degree with a First Class or an equivalent grade in a relevant discipline.
- For candidates not having the qualification of M.Tech/MBA, a Doctoral degree is a must for the post of Guest faculty.
- Walk in Interview will be conducted on July 26, 2019, at 11 am.
- Candidates should bring their CV along with other documents.
Phone Number: 011 2530 2170
For further details, click here.
You might be interested in this post: job-post-project-assistant-under-dst-serb-project-iiser-trivandrum
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.