Applications are invited for Guest Faculty (French & Francophone Studies) at Panjab University, Chandigarh for the year 2021. The last date of application is 20 August.
Applications are invited for the appointment of Guest Faculty in the Department of French & Francophone Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh for the academic session 2021 – 22 for teaching of French Language / Literature, Translation, Linguistics for various classes.
- M.A. in French with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/Physically & Visually Handicapped) or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed at the Master’s degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- UGC NET
- Ph.D. in the relevant subject (French)
- Candidates, who have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum standard and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET.
- Candidates with specialization in Translation and Linguistics will be given preference.
- The appointment shall be made as per University Grants Commission Regulation, 2018. (UNIVERSITY GRANTS COMMISSION NOTIFICATION, New Delhi -18th July, 2018)
The applications must reach the Department by 20th August, 2021 till 5:00 PM giving the following details along with a photograph of the candidate.
- Date of Birth
- Attested Photocopies of Educational Qualifications (Certificates, degrees etc.)
- Teaching / Research Experience (attach details)
- Correspondence Address
- Contact No. / Mobile No. & Email ID
The above assignment is on lecture basis with an honorarium of Rs. 1000/- per lecture with an upper limit of Rs. 25000/- per month.
Click here to view the official notification of Guest Faculty (French & Francophone Studies) at Panjab University, Chandigarh.
You may also be interested in: