Applications are invited for Guest Faculty (Energy Engineering) at NEHU Shillong for the year 2021. The last date of application is 17 September.
Applications are invited for the posts of Guest Faculty in the Department of Energy Engineering (ENE), School of Technology, NEHU, Shillong for engaging B.Tech classes for the following subjects as per details given below:
Subject & Eligibility
- Essential qualification: First class in M.Tech from recognized University.
- Desirable qualification: Ph.D awarded/submitted, NET/GATE and candidates with teaching experience for the mentioned subjects will get extra preference.
- Solid Mechanics (Theory) and Engineering Drawing (Laboratory): First class in M.Tech from recognized University in Energy/ Mechanical/ civil engineering.
- Electrical Devices and Circuits (Theory): First class in M.Tech from recognized University in Energy/electrical engineering.
- Energy Accounting and Management (Theory) and Energy Laboratory IV: First class in M.Tech from recognized University in Energy/Energy engineering and technology.
- Wind, Hydro and Ocean Technology, Energy (Theory): First class in M.Tech from recognized University in Energy/Energy engineering and technology.
Applicants must send their application via e-mail to email@example.com on or before 4:30 pm, 17th September 2021.
The application must include a cover letter mentioning the course/subject they are interested to teach, along with latest CV mentioning Present address, Contact no (whatsaap), e-mail ID, recent passport size photograph, Educational qualifications, teaching experiences, research experience-publications in Peer reviewed journals, patents/IPR etc, NET/gate score with year of qualification. The application must also include Scanned/Xerox copies of all marksheets and certificates in support of educational qualification, experiences, date of birth proof and all other relevant documents.
The term of appointment is purely on Temporary basis. The appointment is for the current semester or till regular faculty join the Department, whichever comes first.
The remuneration would Rs. 1500.00 per lecture subject to a maximum amount of Rs. 50,000.00 per month. The posts are purely for the defined short duration and are the nature of guest lecture.
Click here to view the official notification of Guest Faculty (Energy Engineering) at NEHU Shillong.
You may also be interested in: