Walk-in-Interview for Guest Faculty (purely on contract basis) are invited under Special Manpower Development Programme (SMDP) – Chip-system Design (C2SD) funded by Ministry of Electronics and IT, (MeitY) Govt. of India, in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering of National Institute of Technology (NIT) Delhi.
Guest Faculty (Project)
Execution of VLSI projects, Teaching VLSI /Embedded related courses/lab and research activities. Documentation work.
- Ph.D. in the field of VLSI Design or Microelectronics or equivalent (Ph.D. thesis submitted case may be considered).
- Ph.D. in the field of VLSI & related Subjects, Publication in reputed journals, Working knowledge of VLSI tools like Cadance/ Mentor/ Synopsys/ Xilinx, etc.
Rs. 40,000/-PM Consolidated.
The duration of the above posts will be for six months or date of completion of the project whichever is earlier. The candidates if selected for any of the above posts may be deputed anywhere in India for attending workshops/meetings related to the project.
- Candidates have to bring duly filled application form along with one copy of bio-data, all the original certificates, one set of self-attested photocopy of all certificates and two latest passport size color photographs on the scheduled date and time.
- Candidates are advised to check regularly the institute website for updates.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: November 13, 2019 Reporting: 9:30 A.M. to 11:30 A.M. in Room No. 304. The interview will commence from 11:30 A.M. onwards.
- To download the application form, click here.
- The selection committee of NIT Delhi reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for eligible candidates.
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates called for the
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate from the
- Provision for accommodation in NIT Delhi Hostel is not guaranteed.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org