Applications are invited for Guest Faculty (Dept of Indian Theatre) at Panjab University, Chandigarh for the year 2022. Walk-in-Interview is scheduled for 10 January.
The Walk-In-Interview for appointing Guest Faculty to teach the subject of Indian Theatre at the Department of Indian Theatre, Panjab University, Chandigarh for the Academic Session 2021-22 will be held in the Office of Chairperson, Department of Indian Theatre, Panjab University, as per the following schedule:
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university/department with at least 55%marks (50%
marks for SC/ST/Physically & Visually Handicapped) or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed at the Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject (Theatre) from a recognized Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the Above Qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Notwithstanding Anything Contained in Sub-clauses (i) and (ii) candidates, who are, or have been awarded Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET/ as per Panjab University rules.
- Desirable Ph.D. in the subject of Theatre.
- The appointment shall be made as per University Grants Commission Regulation, 2018. (UNIVERSITY
GRANTS COMMISSION NOTIFICATION, New Delhi -18th July, 2018).
Interested candidates are required to submit the copy of the application in the prescribed proforma: (UGC
regulation 2018 form, along with the self-attested copies of relevant certificates and documents to the Office of the Chairperson, Department of Indian Theatre, PU on the day of the Walk in Interview.
- Date: 10 January 2022
- Time: Document Verification- 10:30 am to 11.30 am & Interview- 12:00 pm
The above assignment is on lecture basis with a token honorarium of Rs. 1000/- per lecture with an upper
limit of Rs. 25,000/- per month. The candidate shall have to undertake that He/she will not draw any
fellowship/stipend or any financial assistance from any agency.
Click here to view the official notification of Guest Faculty (Dept of Indian Theatre) at Panjab University.
You may also be interested in: