Applications are invited for Guest Faculty (Botany) at NEHU Shillong for the year 2021. The last date of application is 23 September.
Application on plain paper along with bio-data mentioning telephone number and e-mail address is invited for the posts of Guest Faculty in North-Eastern Hill University for a period of 3 months, for the following positions in the Department of Botany, North-Eastern Hill University, Shillong.
The qualifications shall be same as per UGC Guidelines vide letter No.F.25-1/2018(PS/MISC) dated 28th January, 2019 for the recruitment of faculty at the level of Assistant Professor. The salary and the selection process will be as per UGC/NEHU norms.
- Algae, Bryophytes, Pteridophytes and Gymnosperms
- Genetics and Plant Breeding
- Ecology, Plant Biodiversity and Plant Taxonomy
- Microbiology, Mycology, Plant Pathology
- Plant Physiology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology
- Biotechnology, Genetic Engineering, Plant Reproductive Biology.
The candidates interested may sent their Bio-data latest by 23rd September, 2021 addressed to the Head, Department of Botany, North-Eastern Hill University, Mawkynroh Umshing, Shillong-793022 by post, written on the envelope as “Application for the Post of Guest faculty 2021, Department of Botany, NEHU, Shillong”.
You may also be interested in: