Applications are invited for Guest Faculty at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi for the year 2021. The last date of application is 8 November.
Applications on the prescribed application form are invited for the engagement of Guest Faculty / Asstt. Professor (contractual) in following Departments for the Academic Session 2021-22.
Department & Position
- Applied Science & Humanities
- One Guest Teacher for teaching of M.Sc. Electronics
- One Guest Teacher for teaching of Engg. Physics
- One Guest Teacher for teaching of Innovative Technolog, & Bio. Sciences
- One Guest Teacher for teaching of HRM
- UNIVERSITY POLYTECHNIC
- One Guest Teacher for teaching of Mathematics
- One Guest Teacher for teaching of Physics
- One Guest Teacher for teaching of English
- Department of Economics
- One Faculty
- FACULTY OF HUMANITIES & LANGUAGES
- Department of English
- One Asstt. Professor (contractual)
- One Guest Faculty For Self-finance Programme
- Two Guest Faculties
- A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/ relevant/ allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance ‘with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET.
Candidate must enclose the attested copies of degrees, diplomas and mark-sheets etc. giving reference of experience/ published work with the application form.
The candidates may download detailed advertisement along with the qualifications and application form from the University’s website and send it with complete in all respect to the concerned Department / Centre on or before 08.11.2021.
- Asstt. Professor (contractual) on consolidated salary of Rs. 67,000/- per month.
- Guest Teacher under the Regular Courses @ Rs. 1500/- per period, subject to maximum of Rs. 50,000/- per month.
- Guest Teacher under the Self-financed Courses @ 1000 per period, subject to maximum of Rs. 50,000/- per month and availability of funds under the said programme.
You may also be interested in: