Applications are invited from the eligible candidates along with their self-attested testimonials for filling-up the 28 vacant positions of Guest Faculty for a fixed duration in the Department of Chemistry, University of Delhi.
Qualification for Guest Faculty will be same, as prescribed for regular teachers of the University in UGC’s Regulation i.e.
- Good academic record as defined by the University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET), conducted by UGC or CSIR.
The Candidates, who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards & Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations-2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in University/ Colleges/ Institutes.
The Guest Faculty will be paid an honorarium of Rs. 1500 per lecture, subject to a maximum of Rs. 50,000 per month as per UGC norms (Ref. No. F.25-1/2018(PS/MISC.) dated 28.1.2019).
How to Apply?
- Applications (with passport size photograph) on prescribed format stating qualifications 12th standard onward may be sent to the Head of the Department, Department of Chemistry, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007 by Speed Post.
- The last date for applying is May 15, 2020.
- Self-attested copies of all certificates and publications may also be attached with the Application Form.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Faculty Positions at IISER Bhopal [Multiple Vacancies]: Apply by June 30.